The Account Manager – Oil and Gas is directly responsible for the active sales of REV products and services. In addition, the Account Manager will be responsible for aggressive growth inside the assigned territory. The position will require the successful applicant to be dynamic with the ability to deliver presentations in corporate boardrooms of downtown Calgary as well as solution sales in Gas Plants across southern Alberta.
POSITION TITLE: Account Manager – Oil and Gas
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily sales calls and weekly presentations to new and existing clients
- Regular site visits across southern Alberta
- Represent REV’s Mission and Core Values
- Develop strategies for growth both through new customer acquisition as well as increasing REV’s footprint with existing customers
- Act as the primary liaison between clients and management to relay communication and translate information to ensure a common understanding
- Maintain an initiative to discover and attract new clients in a manner that is honorable, professional, efficient
- Efficiently manage schedule to allow for adequate site visit time for current clients while maintaining strong relationships and ensuring needs are met in a timely manner
- Provide insight and contribute creative and strategic ideas about product improvements, marketing campaigns, and relationship management
- Gather, analyze, and report important data relating to sales statistics and quarterly sales reports, and maintain an organized database of aforementioned analytics
- Regular attendance of REV safety meetings
- Achieve sales targets
- Performing all duties so as to meet the responsibilities listed in the Human Resources Policy Manual and Safety Manual
- Perform duties according to the REV’s quality procedures and work instructions
- Must have prior success with Oil and Gas clients
- Demonstrated ability to develop new markets
- 3+ years’ experience in business to business sales
- Valid driver’s license required
- Preference will be given to those applicants who possess the designation of E.I.T., C.E.T. or PSE as well as experience in the medium voltage electrical industry
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Excellent organization and time-management skills with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication with ability to communicate with diverse personalities and experience levels
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
START DATE: As soon as possible
WAGE / SALARY: Negotiable base plus commission
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Position will remain open until suitable candidate is hired.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV’s requirements will be contacted.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed by REV and will remain in strict confidence.
For more information on REV please visit the company website: www.reveng.ca
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.