Heavy Gauge Industrial Buildings
Providing a controlled environment
REV’s purpose built heavy gauge industrial buildings are engineered to withstand Western Canada’s most rugged and harsh environments. Our self-framing and rigid frame buildings are custom designed to meet customer specifications for any application.
REV’s designs of electrical buildings provide a controlled environment for sensitive electrical products.
Our design is constructed from preformed and pre-painted wall and roof panels, trusses and framing sections. Also, reinforcing structural components are added where necessary for structural support. All fabricated parts and assemblies are manufactured using high quality materials and rigorous testing procedures to the following specifications:
- Standard wall and roof panels are fabricated from 14-gauge satin coat material for high environmental resistance. Optionally, panels can be made from 18 gauge up to 10 gauge in satin coat, aluminum, and steel.
- Trusses and frames are fabricated from 10-gauge galvanized material and are assembled with ASTM A-449 plated bolts.
- Panels and frames are polyester powder coated to a thickness of 3 to 5 mils using customer selected colors.
- Panels are assembled with structural, weather proof rivets and are caulked and sealed. This, together with a special panel profile, achieves a 3R rating.
- Standard wall and roof insulation is R20 but can be adjusted to suit customer specifications.
- Doors are fitted with freezer door handles and exit device, stainless steel hinges. Hydraulic door closers, kick plates, drip shield, and high quality gasket.
- E Houses are prefabricated with internal and external lighting, power, and HVAC if specified.
- REVgaurd wall assembly is a fabricated wall panel system and thermal insulation for Fire Resistance in 1 and 2 hour ratings in accordance with CAN/ULC S101.
- All heavy gauge industrial buildings meet the CSA A660 standard for suitability and quality of steel buildings.