Working with the entire project team, from sales to engineering, the Project Estimator will prepare estimates and propose technical solutions that meet our customers Request for Proposal requirements for electrical equipment.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the estimating of manufactured products which includes coordinating with design, production, purchasing, quality and management to produce an accurate quotation.
- Estimating tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Technical design requirements
- Estimate (material take off and labor)
- Obtaining quotes from various suppliers and contractors
- Communicating with customers to further refine requirements
- Proposal documentation
- Participate in final reviews
- Managing proposal timeline requirements, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Submit weekly timesheets
- Assist the document control department when required
- Other duties as assigned by your manager to ensure REV’s goals and objectives are met
- Performs all duties so as to meet the responsibilities listed in REV’s Safety and Human Resources Policy Manual
- Performs duties according to REV’s quality system procedures and work instructions
- Previous experience with electrical estimating
- Project estimating experience is considered an asset
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical specifications
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks in order to meet firm deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office suite
- Mathematical competency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Reliable with a professional and positive approach
- Experience within an industrial capacity with a notable willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Active and energetic team player interested in furthering their experience within a manufacturing environment.
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
START DATE: As Soon As Possible
WAGE / SALARY: Competitive Wages & Comprehensive Benefit Package
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Email
CONTACT NAME: Kim Wallace
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to REV will be reviewed and remains in strict confidence.
For more information on REV please visit our company website: www.reveng.ca
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.