Under the direction of the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will manage and coordinate projects through their lifecycle from the Purchase Order stage through production including associated documentation.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific manufactured projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Project Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- PO Review
- Initiate Kick off meetings
- Detailed design is completed – coordinate with Design Leads
- Requisitioning of job materials and entering in ERP system
- Coordinating with Purchasing to ensure materials are ordered / expedited as required
- Schedule – maintaining, communicating and overall ownership
- Project Quality
- Factory Testing and Customer Checkout
- Product Certification
- Shipping of final product
- All Customer Communication
- Project Financials
- Managing timeline requirements ensuring all deadlines are met
- Assist the Estimating department as required
- Submit weekly timesheets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by your manager to ensure REV’s goals and objectives are met
- Performs all duties so as to meet the responsibilities listed in REV’s Safety and Human Resources Policy Manual
- Performs duties according to REV’s quality system procedures and work instructions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Project Manager role within the electrical industry
- Electrical estimating experience is considered an asset
- Demonstrates mathematical competency
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical specifications
- Strong computer proficiency and knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, with changing priorities and deadlines
- Reliable team player with a professional and positive approach
- Exhibits exceptional leadership and managerial skills
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
COMPENSATION: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
LOCATION: Calgary, AB (SE industrial area)
START DATE: As soon as possible
POSITION TYPE / DURATION: Full Time / Long-Term
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Email
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Open until suitable candidate is found
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV Engineering’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to REV Engineering will be reviewed and remains in strict confidence.
For more information on REV Engineering please visit our company website: www.reveng.ca
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.