The Shipper / Receiver is responsible for managing incoming and outgoing shipments, receiving shipments in the ERP System, labeling product and record keeping. This individual is also responsible for ensuring that the shipping and receiving areas are organized and free of obstructions.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offload trucks and operate equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and overhead cranes
- Maintaining pallet racking and larger inventory, organized and flow of materials
- Proper and safe packaging of materials for shipments
- Complete documentation for shipping, packing slips, customs, and for our record keeping system (NAV, Material Test Reports)
- Prepare bills of lading and arrange couriers for pick-ups and tracking of shipments
- Pick materials to job shelves
- Shipping and wrapping skids of metal out for paint
- Inspecting product upon arrival, checking for damage, signing with couriers, inspection & coordinating with production
- Document receiving in REV’s record system (NAV), properly labeling product and controlled product with part numbers and jobs if required
- Tagging customer supplied product and documentation
- Executing ad-hoc tasks as required
- Performing all duties so as to meet the responsibilities listed in the Human Resources Policy Manual and Safety Manual
- Perform duties according to the REV’s quality procedures and work instructions.
- 3+ years shipping/receiving experience or a combination of applicable experience and education relevant to the role responsibilities
- Alberta Forklift Certification is required
- Basic computer skills with an interest in continued learning and skill development
- Previous experience with an ERP record system is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Excellent organization and time-management skills with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to perform all work in a safe manner, following work instructions and safe operating procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication with ability to communicate with diverse personalities and experience levels
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
START DATE: As soon as possible
WAGE / SALARY: Negotiable
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Position will remain open until suitable candidate is hired.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV’s requirements will be contacted.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed by REV and will remain in strict confidence.
For more information on REV please visit the company website: www.reveng.ca
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.