The Field Service Technical Sales Representative is responsible for seeking new opportunities and nurturing existing relationships in the electrical High & Medium voltage service market on behalf of REV. With a sales first approach, the candidate will ensure our customers are receiving accurate information & quotes in respect to their specific needs. Additionally, the Field Service Technical Sales Representative will be forecasting manpower, equipment, and project management time to include on the quote for the customer.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Field Service Technical Sales Representative role is specifically designed to expand and maintain REV Field Service’s High & Medium voltage preventative maintenance, acceptance testing, inspection, and commissioning market share. The Technical Sales representative will initiate contact with future clients and build jobs/projects to their specification, leaning on experience and education/training to create the work plan and quote. Upon successful award of the work, the Field Service Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for a detailed handover to operations and be the face of REV for client feedback. Additionally, a post-job follow-up will be required to ensure customer satisfaction. As a successful Field Service Technical Sales Representative, you will be proficient in demonstrating and completing the job tasks as outlined below:
- Working with the General Manager to explore new markets and customers.
- Active marketing of REV products and services
- Acquire new customers and partners
- Manage existing client list (Sales Calls, Tender management, and Voice of the customer surveys)
- Ensure the customers’ voice is heard throughout our organization
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of proposals and customer responses.
- Development of the estimate/quote
- Handover meeting with operations
- Working with operations to ensure success of the jobs/projects
- Growing the company’s top line through direct sales efforts
- Regular attendance of REV safety meetings
- Perform all duties to meet the responsibilities listed in REV’s Human Resources Policy Manual and Safety Manual
- Perform duties according to REV’s quality procedures and work instruction
· 4+ years of progressive experience in the High Voltage / Medium Voltage industry as a Field Service Supervisor, Field Service Sales, or Field Service Project Manager
· Certified NETA Level 3 or 4 is an asset
· Professional qualities with regards to attitude, appearance, and the ability to self-manage with proven initiative and client focus
· Demonstrates strong leadership, organizational and time management capabilities
· Company focused attitude and performance
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Good working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
· Possesses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
· A collaborative team player with a notable willingness to learn and develop new skills
· Excellent safety record / safety conscious with an interest in continued learning of safety precautions and procedures
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / REQUIREMENTS:
· Available for frequent intermittent travel of short duration, occasionally with minimal notice. Field work as required during peak activity.
· Experience working in variable weather conditions
· Flexibility to work 24/7 emergency hours
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
WAGE / SALARY: Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefit Package
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position, please submit your resume to REV for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted will be reviewed by REV and will remain in strict confidence.
For more information about REV please visit our company website: www.reveng.ca
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.