Founded in 2008, REV’s sole focus is electrical power, its generation, distribution, control, protection and safe utilization. REV is acknowledged throughout our industry as a leader in safety.
The Project Administrator is primarily responsible to organize, administer and control project activities under the direction and guidance of the PMO Director.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing administrative tasks and managing documentation associated with specific accountable projects
- Provide project reports on key metrics to Project Manager as required
- Manage documentation relating to Quality Control
- Provide accurate and timely data entry of project cost reporting to the PMO Director project portfolio
- Provide drawing and drafting support for client changes to specifications
- Undertake data entry of raw materials and equipment as instructed by the Project Managers
- Provide input and data analysis to the Capital Management Group and Continuous Improvement Programs within the PMO
- Providing administrative support for project staffing – payroll and expenses
- Provision of project closure reports on completion of each project
- Escalate issues to Project Managers as required
- Treat all customers, internal and external, with respect, courtesy and integrity
- Maintain effective relations with the field project teams through an excellent attitude, good knowledge, efficient work practices and proper documentation
- Timely completion and accuracy of project administrative requirements
- Accuracy of all project administration paperwork
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Project Administration – Manufacturing or Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Relevant post-secondary education (business, project management, etc.) considered an asset
- Experience in purchasing and working with contractors considered assets
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft SmartSheet
- Strong understanding of resource planning and infrastructure project lifecycles
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments
- Highly effective communication skills
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
START DATE: March 4, 2024
WAGE / SALARY: Competitive Wages & Comprehensive Benefit Package
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to REV will be reviewed and remains in strict confidence.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.