Portable Electrical Substations & Switch Houses
Built for Canada’s harshest environments
REV’s purpose-built electrical buildings are engineered to withstand the world’s most rugged and harshest environments. REV designs incorporate the latest in control protection and metering options as well as our own signature additions. ‘E Houses’ are pre-fabricated with internal and external lighting, power, heat and even air conditioning if required. These units are assembled in house, fully commissioned and rigorously tested before shipping. All REV portable electrical substations & switchhouses meet the CSA A660 standard for suitability and quality of steel buildings.
- Designed/built for harsh environments
- Heavy gauge buildings
- Manufactured/tested in house for plug and play installation at site
- Reduced site installation time required
- Largest installed base in Western Canada’s oil sands and mining operations
- Integrated medium voltage VFD buildings
REV portable substations are certified by ETL and are built to CSA-M421 standards for mining applications.
Alberta’s northbound high load corridor is minutes from REV’s 35,000 sq. ft. Calgary facility. Installation and startup services can be provided upon delivery of each unit.