The Electrical Assembler is responsible for the physical assembly of industrial control panels. The Electrical Assembler will build panels to print including lying out and physically mounting devices to back panels, and testing the panel to ensure that it is built according to plan. The successful candidate must be able to understand the fundamentals of electricity and read an electrical schematic, as well be familiar with and comfortable using a variety of hand and power tools.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dimensionally lay out back panels and externally mounted devices
- Mount devices to back panels and enclosures using a variety of methods including drilling and tapping steel
- Check work to ensure error-free products
- Keep red-lines of any changes required during manufacturing and turn in to supervisor upon project completion
- Maintain a neat, tidy and safe workplace
- Responsibly handle tools
- Wear proper PPE as required at all times
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management to ensure REV’s goals and objectives are met
- Performs all duties so as to meet the responsibilities listed in REV’s Safety and Human Resources Policy Manual
- Performs duties according to REV’s quality system procedures and work instructions
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an industrial environment within an electrical capacity
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Basic knowledge of electricity and electrical circuits
- Previous experience and knowledge of operating hand and power tools
- Good working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent safety record / safety conscious with an interest in continued learning of safety precautions and procedures
- Experience in an industrial capacity with a notable willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Active and energetic team player interested in furthering their experience within a manufacturing environment
LOCATION: Calgary, AB and Arlington, TX
START DATE: As Soon As Possible
WAGE / SALARY: Competitive Wages & Comprehensive Benefit Package
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please submit your resume and cover letter for review to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/66764.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to REV will be reviewed and remains in strict confidence.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.