The Wiring Assembler is primarily responsible for the physical assembly and wiring of industrial control panels. Duties include building panels to print, including lying out and mounting devices to back panels, wiring per print and testing the panel to ensure it is built according to plan. The successful candidate for this position must be able to understand the fundamentals of electricity and read an electrical schematic, as well be familiar with and comfortable using a variety of hand and power tools.
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dimensionally lay out back panels and externally mounted devices
- Mount devices to back panels and enclosures using a variety of methods including drilling and tapping steel
- Operate computerized terminal, wire labeling and engraving equipment
- Wire panel devices according to provided electrical schematics
- Route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to established electrical standards
- Check work to ensure top quality and error-free products
- Keep red-lines of any changes required during manufacturing and submit to supervisor upon project completion
- Maintain a neat, tidy and safe workplace
- Wear proper PPE as required at all times
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management to ensure REV’s goals and objectives are met
- Performs all duties so as to meet the responsibilities listed in REV’s Safety and Human Resources Policy Manual
- Performs duties according to REV’s quality system procedures and work instructions
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an industrial environment within a wiring/electrical capacity
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent safety record / safety conscious with an interest in continued learning of safety precautions and procedures
- Experience in an industrial capacity with a notable willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Active and energetic team player interested in furthering their experience within a manufacturing environment
LOCATION: Calgary, AB and Arlington, TX
START DATE: ASAP
WAGE / SALARY: Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefit Package
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Poisition will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for review to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/65954.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match REV Engineering’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to REV Engineering will be reviewed and remains in strict confidence.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.